Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day weekend wasn't a TOTAL disaster

OK. Dustin has a point. For 5 days we ate and drank pretty much whatever we wanted and justified because of ONE uphill climb :P

HOWEVER,

We are back on track....hopefully.

Today I weighed in at 146lbs. About 10lbs over where I really would like to be.

Tomorrow is an arms toning class at work. Also hoping to get out for a long walk this weekend. I have a sore Iliotibial Band (aka: my knee hurts) which has prevented me from getting my runs in for 2 weeks now :( I'm hoping to get out for a nice easy 3 miler on Monday though. Fingers crossed that it goes well.

My goal is the Philadelphia Distance Run (13.1 miles) on September 21st.

Oh and I did have a brownie tonight....oops.

Oh well, onward and downward (ha ha ha, get it) :D

-- Katie

No comments: