Tuesday, June 3, 2008

146

Yup.....nada....not ONE pound.

OK...... No one made me drink the beers on Friday night. No one made me eat the eggplant parm on Saturday. And no one made me eat the roast beef sandwich at the Phillie's game :(

But, let's focus on the positive......

I went to Matt's (our personal trainer at work) arms class on Friday & went for a 3 mile walk when I got home. On Monday I went to Matt's abs class (I'm pretty sure he was trying to make us throw up but I don't have concrete proof) and took a 3 mile walk. Today I beat up on the eliptical for 30 minutes.

And no, that's not a glass of wine you see on my nightstand......it's the cat's.

I have 5 more days before I can try running again, not that I'm counting or anything but I can feel my legs twitching every time they see the sun.

BIG CONGRATS to my hubby to be! Keep up the great work. By the time the honeymoon comes around you are going to be looking good and I'll be looking like I had wine on my nightstand :)

-- Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks babe, but let's remember -- you were already starting out at about a "9." I'm starting out here at a "3." You've still got me beat. ;)

And will always be better looking. By far.