Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 Pounds and 3 More Miles :)

FINALLY! I lost 3 lbs this week. After 3 weeks of nothing, I finally dropped a handful.

Please don't misunderstand my focusing on the scale so much. I know I'm not "fat". I am on the higher end of my BMI (23.8 currently with 24.9 being the highest I can be to fall under normal) which is not an awful thing. It is just that I've been really working hard to watch my diet and exercising and not seeing the results on the scale was kind of frustrating.

I am seeing the difference in the way my clothes fit so, that's my consolation prize for not seeing results on the scale.

Tonight I also ran another 3 miles on the treadmill without pain :) I tested my knee by doing 10 minute miles. Well, that and I didn't really feel like running so I was just sprinting so I could get it over with :) I'm all about being honest on that one.

Tomorrow night is a Blue Rocks game......I have a 2 beer limit and am down grading from a jumbo dog to a normal sized hot dog (Susan is going to be SO mad). I'll just work really hard on the eliptical on Friday to make up for it.

I know Dustin has some REALLY good news so I'm hoping he posts tonight too!

-Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know three pounds is more than a kilogram. And a kilo is a lot. So... think of it that way. :p :)

I'm happy for you sweetie.